CSA Approval

Canadian standards are here for your safety. There are strict guidelines for acquiring the CSA A-277 Certification. In order to place a Modular Home on a serviced lot in Ontario, you’ll need a properly certified CSA A-277 Modular Home. We are happy to say that our products comply with these standards and are backed by the CSA mark. As always ensure you ask your local building inspector and the dealer (if shopping the competition) if the homes are certified to Canadian standards. The answer should always be ‘anything else is unacceptable’.

For more information about Canadian standards please visit the CSA website

Leave a Reply